Assumption of Account (Residential)
Change the name to the current end user to the new owner of the account.
Who will process?
1. Bring original and provide photocopy of valid ID to the ILPI Pala-o Office. If you have no valid ID, police clearance is required.
2. Prepare and provide photocopy of Deed of Sale or any supporting documents as proof of ownership.
3. ILPI will give you an affidavit that will be notarized by you.
4. Once requirements are complete, ILPI will begin the initial assessment.
5. Your application is subject for inspection within thirty (30) working days.
6. If your application is compliant with standards, ILPI will approve you for connection.
7. After assessment is paid and service contract is signed, account will be updated.