Is done when the classification is not appropriate for the nature of service. Residential accounts may be changed to commercial accounts, and vise versa, if conditions are met.
Who will process?
1. Prepare and provide request letter for Change Classification addressed to The Manager, Customer Service, ILPI, Bro. Jeffrey Road, Pala-o Iligan City.
2. Bring original and Provide photocopy of valid ID.
3. Fill out the ILPI affidavit and have it notarized.
4. Once requirements are complete, initial assessments will be provided. Your application will be subject for inspection within thirty (30) working days.
5. Your application is approved for connection if it comply with standards.
6. After assessment is paid and Service Contract is signed, account will be updated.