This is for existing accounts with multiple dwelling units (like apartments). You will be applying for separate service installations of each unit.
If the owner will process:
1. Visit ILPI Pala-o office and bring a copy of the Original and photocopy of your Occupancy Permit. If these are lost, you need to secure a Permit to Separate from the City Engineer’s Office.
2. Bring an original valid ID plus a photocopy. Make sure to photocopy the ID before coming to the office, to minimize hassles. If you have no valid ID, you must bring a Police Clearance.
3. Prepare a detailed sketch of your apartment/area on a bondpaper.
4. Secure a priority number for service processing. Application is facilitated and initial assessment will be provided. This is subject for inspection within 30 working days.
5. During inspection, make sure to have a representative at the site to wait for our Service Inspector. The Service Inspector will inform you what to install.
6. Comply with all materials required by our Service Inspector.
7. Call the ILPI hotlines or inform the office once materials are installed.
8. Wait for the second inspection with our Service Inspector within 30 working days.
9. The Service Inspector will check the metering outfit if it complies with the metering standards. If approved, a copy of the inspection report will be given to you.
10. Visit our office a day after the date of inspection to pay for the Bill Deposit and Service Fee and for the signing of contract.
11. Your application will then be installed within 10 working days.
If spouse will process, please bring the following: (See steps 1 to 11 above)
a. A photocopy of your marriage contract
b. Original and photocopy of your valid IDs (husband & wife)
If representative will process, owner is in Iligan: (See steps 1 to 11 above)
a. A duly notarized Special Power of Attorney (ILPI form)
b. Original and photocopy of your valid ID and of your representative.
If representative will process, owner is not in Iligan: (See steps 1 to 11 above)
a. An Affidavit will be prepared by ILPI. Said Affidavit must be notarized.
b. Original and photocopy of your valid ID and of your representative