1. If you see that your meter is damaged or defective, you can report the situation to by calling our hotline. You can then ask our Call Center Associate to have your meter checked.
2. You can also visit our Customer Welfare Desk at the Pala-o Office.
3. Our Metering Services Team will check your meter within a week.
4. If your meter is damaged, this will be replaced with a newly tested meter to ensure the accurate registration of your power consumption.
5. You do not pay for the new meter, but you will be charged for other materials included in the installation. For a quote, call our hotline.