Assumption of Account (Commercial)
Change the name to the current end user to the new owner of the account.
If Occupant will Process
1. Provide account number to be assumed.
2. Prepare and provide original and photocopy of Contract Lease, Business Permit / SEC or DTI Certification and BIR Certificate of Registration.
3. Present original and photocopy of Valid ID of Building Owner and Renter.
4. Fill out Authorization for Assumption of Account and Undertaking provided by ILPI.
5. Once requirements are complete, ILPI will begin the initial assessment.
6. Your application is subject for inspection within five (5) working days.
7. If your application is compliant with standards, ILPI will approve the assumption of account.
8. After assessment is paid and service contract is signed, account will be updated.
If Representative will process
9. A duly notarized Special Power of Attorney or Affidavit prepared by ILPI.
10. Original and photocopy of your Valid ID and your representative.