About    |    Emergencies    |    Careers    |    ILPI Webmail
Meter Problems
Meter Theft
1. If you want to have your meter transfered to another location, you would need to personally visit Consumer Welfare Desk Officer at the Pala-o Office.
2. Since you will be transfering your meter, we will be charging a Service Fee for the request for meter relocation.
3. After paying the Service Fee for meter relocation, your request will be forwarded to our Metering services team. They will relocate your meter within a week from your payment.
4. ILPI will transfer your meter to an ILPI pole or on a clustered area to reduce probability of electricity pilferage. This group of meters will be safer and tamper-free.