About    |    Emergencies    |    Careers    |    ILPI Webmail
Service Drop Issues
The electric wire connected to your meter is what we call the "service drop."
How can we help you with your Service Drop?
Transfer Service Drop
We need to transfer your service wire because they may cause disturbances to your neighbors.
1. If you own the service wire, visit our Pala-o office so we can create a request. You will also need to pay the service fee amounting to PhP22.40.
2. After payment, the request will be sent to our teams. You will then sign the Job Order.
REMINDER: The transfer may incur material charges. If they do, they will be charged to your account based on actual usage. These additional payables will be added to your current bill.