This is for existing accounts with multiple dwelling units (like apartments). You will be applying for separate service installations of each unit.
If the owner will process:
1. Apply for Permit to Separate at City Engineer's Office (CEO).
2. A CEO Representative will endorse your permit to ILPI, once approved.
3. Once permit is endorsed to ILPI. Visit our Pala-o Office to apply. Bring a Valid ID and provide a photocopy.
4. Secure a priority number for service processing. An application for separate account is facilitated and initial assessment will be provided. This is subject for inspection within ten (10) working days.
5. During inspection, make sure to have a representative at the site to wait for our Service Inspector.
6. Comply with all materials required by our Service Inspector.
7. Call the ILPI hotlines once materials are installed.
8. Wait for the second inspection with our Service Inspector within ten (10) working days.
9. The Service Inspector will check the metering outfit if it complies wiht the metering standards. If approved, a copy of the inspection report will be given to you.
10. Visit our office a day after the date of inspection to pay the Bill Deposit Service Fee and for the signing of the contract.
11. Your application will be installed within ten (10) working days.
If representative will process, owner is in Iligan: (See steps 1 to 11 above)
a. A duly notarized Special Power of Attorney (ILPI form)
b. Original and photocopy of your valid ID and of your representative.
If representative will process, owner is not in Iligan: (See steps 1 to 11 above)
a. An Affidavit will be prepared by ILPI. Said Affidavit must be notarized.
b. Original and photocopy of your valid ID and of your representative