About    |    Emergencies    |    Careers    |    ILPI Webmail
Service Entrance Issues
How can we help you with your Service Entrance?
Transfer Service Entrance
Service entrance needs to be transferred due to new location.
1. If you want to have your service entrance transferred, you can call our hotline. Be ready with your account number or the name of the account holder.
2. Pay the service fee at any of our offices. The Metering Team will remove your service drop within a week from payment.
3. If extra materials were used, you will be charged to cover the cost of materials that were used during the removal of your service entrance.